Join our team
We look after our team and the benefits of joining us include flexible working, a day off on your birthday and lovely team outings. We are always looking for special people to join our flock, so if you think you’ve got what it takes to deliver an exceptional service to our clients in Cumbria, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior PR & Digital Marketing Executive
Salary dependent on experience.
37 hours per week.
Are you a digital marketing expert, with the ambition to progress in this growing field? An exceptional copywriter who can turn their hand to anything from creating engaging press releases, website copy or social media posts? Can you confidently create ‘search engine’ friendly content and write super convincing marketing emails?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic PR & Digital Marketing Executive, who is eager to join our small yet perfectly formed boutique PR & digital marketing agency in Cumbria.
Our ideal candidate will be a wonderful writer, an avid reader of local, national and online consumer publications and incredibly organised, with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines at any one time. You will have an understanding of digital marketing and the skill to create original digital and social media content for both B2B and B2C audiences.
Ideally, you will have experience in delivering digital content, uploading onto websites and blogs and posting on social media in order to increase brand awareness.
You will be creative, hardworking and a lovely positive person to have around, ideally with a few years of PR and Digital Marketing experience under your belt.
We’re looking for someone with lots of energy who is happy to hit the ground running.
- Working with autonomy for each of your clients
- Generating relevant positive coverage in line with client objectives
- Formulating and implementing full PR strategies
- Identifying PR opportunities and trends, being ahead of the curve
- Taking a whole view of a client’s offering and being able to advise confidently on issues and ideas that are broader than PR
- Independently managing last minute requests and when necessary, crisis PR.
- Writing and producing social media content
- Social media management
- Writing digital content for websites
- Website maintenance and management
- Email marketing
- Tracking and analysing performance using analytics tools
- Monitoring results and creating reports
- Proven PR-specific experience
- Exceptional writing and proof reading skills
- Ability to balance a busy workload and prioritise efficiently
- A good knowledge of the British press and national and local publications
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Meticulous record keeping
- Inherent knowledge of social media and online marketing
- Strong understanding of SEO, Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects and plan and prioritise workload accordingly
- Knowledge of social media advertising and PPC
- Knowledge of photography and video production is highly desirable but not essential
- Keen attention to detail
- Ideally a full clean driving license
- Ability to work autonomously and within the team
Remuneration and benefits
- This is a full time post.
- We provide a Macbook Air and offer flexible working options for our full team.
- We offer 20 days leave a year plus Bank Holidays and an extra day off on your birthday.
- Our offices are lovely and are in Cockermouth but you will be out and about a bit and some remote working is possible too.
- We offer great team building opportunities as well as the chance to try out the offerings of our clients.
To apply for the position of Senior PR & Digital Marketing Executive, please send your CV and a covering email explaining why you would be right for the role to our Emma McCarthy email@example.com
Get in touch for an informal chat about the role – we promise we won’t bite.