One Little Bird has always aimed to set an exceptional example as an employer. We really look after our team and offer flexible working and an extra birthday day off to everyone who works for us. We have beautiful, bright, light offices in the heart of the pretty town of Cockermouth and we get to work with some truly outstanding businesses. No two days are ever the same – our work is varied, exciting and always inspiring. Another thing that makes One Little Bird exceptional is that there is a lot of room to grow here – there is no ceiling. The job is what you make it, if you work hard your career will thrive here and you will reap the rewards.
Work ethic here is key. If you’re a clock-watcher or a strict 9-5er then this is not the place for you. But if you want a career rather than a job, if you take enormous pride in your work and if you always go above and beyond for your employer then please get in touch. We will snap you up and look after you.
Our recruitment process is rigorous, this isn’t the easiest door to get through, but it’s well worth it when you do.
Benefits at One Little Bird:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working – start any time between 8 and 10 and finish any time between 4 and 6 – you manage your hours.
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Regular treats and team outings
- Prosecco Time brainstorm every Thursday
- Cake, tea and coffee on tap
- 20 days annual days plus bank holidays in the first year of employment. After one year of service 25 days annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays.